- Go to Community
- Click on Contact
To Add Contacts, there are 4 ways.
1.From your email contact list
- Click on Find and Invite Contacts
- Enter contacts from Find Contacts from your Email
- Add email addresses from your preferred email account provider, i.e. Gmail, Yahoo, AOL.
- Go to Invite Contacts and select contacts from a list of Odijoo members. If this is the first time using the system, a contact list will not appear.
- Add a Personal Message, such as, that they become an Odijoo contact and click on Invite.
Odijoo will send a message to your contacts but they have to accept an invitation.
2. CSV of emails
- Find contacts from Add Emails from CSV file and click on Upload the names into the Invite Contacts list.
3. Entering emails of your contacts
- Go to Invite Contacts and specify the email addresses separated by comma
- Add a Personal Message, such as,that they become an Odijoo contact and click on Invite.
4. Finding the users by Search
Enter the name of known contacts in the Search for Contacts field. Odijoo will search for the name and if found will allow you to either send a message or add contact.