- Go to Author Course
- Identify the course you want to create a classroom and Click on Create Classroom
- Fill out the following details about the Classroom
- Name: Name will be shown to the student and teachers
- Short Name:Brief name used to differentiate classrooms
Use this area to briefly describe the course. You should include the topics that will be covered and the skills or knowledge that will be learned upon its completion.
By providing Keywords, Subject and Industry, people can find your course more easily.
- Course Image
The course image will be displayed in the course list and in the Marketplace.
The image will be resized to 146 x 100.
4.You can either
- See how your entries will be displayed by clicking on Preview
- Proceed immediately by clicking Add Course to Classroom
After clicking Add to Classroom, you will be led directly to the Classroom Settings.
You can either
a. Start choosing the classroom settings now
b. or choose the settings at a later time: click on Cancel
Get more information about the Classroom settings
You will find your classrooms under Classrooms>My Classrooms under As Administrator
Get more instructions on How to administer a classroom