Only Publishers or Administrators can create a classroom in a Campus.
Only administrators have the authority to approve a classroom, if requested.
To create a classroom:
Add optional information, such as:
5. Enter Course requirements – any prerequisite information.
6. Enter any Keywords – used for searching purposes.
7. Select a Subject - use the drop down arrow to find an appropriate category.
8. Select an Industry - use the drop down arrow to find an appropriate category.
9. Click on Course Image to upload an image file – use the browse button to find an image that represents your course content.
10. Click on Preview – look at the image and text prior to committing it to the system.
11. Click on Add Course to Campus – commits the course to the Odijoo database system.
12. Next you can set the Classroom Settings by specifying the Duration of the course, Enrollment duration, Fees, role, enrollment type, course availability.
13.Click on Submit
Now you can see the classroom listed under Campus Classrooms and My Classrooms As Administrator.
Now you can start to invite students and teachers to your classroom.